When surveyed, Clinic Network members indicated several benefits that come from being affiliated with the WAI-Affiliated Dementia Diagnostic Clinic Network.
The benefits of joining the WAI clinic network include:
- Networking opportunities with more than 200 members consisting of physicians, psychologists, nurses, social workers, therapist, and other healthcare providers
- Assistance with standard dementia care practices, clinical services, clinic flow, team composition, budgets, and general operations
- Clinical consultation assistance
- Resource and referral assistance
- Clinic listing on WAI website
- Increased clinic credibility to provide quality dementia care services
- Ability to shape the standardization of care and best practices
- Input on the activities pursued by the WAI
- Participation in data collection for a larger common voice to express unmet needs of patients and their families
- Opportunities to engage in research and to learn about cutting-edge advances in dementia care
- Professional educational resources and opportunities, including annual conference, most difficult case conferences, and bi-annual network meetings
There are no fees or dues to be an affiliate.
For more information regarding Clinic Network affiliation, contact the Dementia Diagnostic Clinic Network Manager Jody Krainer: phone (608) 263-6449 or email.
NEW! Network members and interested health care providers can receive our quarterly e-newsletter Updates in Dementia Care. Find updates about research, information about providing optimal care, and related news and event updates. If you would like to subscribe to the electronic newsleter, please email us.