To help disseminate information about newer and innovative services and programs, Wisconsin Dementia Resource Network’s (WDRN) facilitates the development of innovative idea guides and best practice guides with statewide partners.
Best Practice Guides available
- Early Memory Loss Programs: A Best Practice Guide, April 2012
- Dementia Friendly Libraries in Wisconsin: A Best Practice Guide, 2017.
- Wisconsin Memory Café Programs: A Best Practice Guide (authored by Susan McFadden, PhD), 2015 and updated in 2017.
- Dementia Coalitions in Wisconsin: A Best Practice Guide, 2018.
- Dementia Friends in Wisconsin: A Guide to Getting Started, 2019.
These guides are available to view online and download. Before downloading, we request you provide some brief details about who will view the guides. You can fill out a Request for Best Practice Guides here. Once you submit the form, you will be directed to a page where you can download the guides. If these links don’t work for you, please contact Jody Krainer.